Parent Conferences can be a stressful, difficult time for many teachers (and parents, too). Let me help you take the worry out of parent-teacher conferencing with my FREE webinar! In this helpful webinar, I’ll show you how to have more positive, effective interaction with parents, particularly during and after conferences. We will discuss:
- Reasons conferences sometimes are counterproductive.
- What to do and what not to do on conference night.
- How to prepare and get organized.
- How to increase parent attendance.
- What to do for follow-up to make an even greater impact.
This professional development webinar is the perfect combination of tips and strategies you need to help improve your communication with parents. When parents and teachers can work together, the student benefits!
You can sign up HERE to attend one of 4 sessions:
- Wednesday, July 6th @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
- Wednesday, July 6th @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
- Thursday, July 7th @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
- Thursday, July 7th @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
Make sure you also download the notes (free, also, of course!) prior to your session. You can find the notes HERE.
The webinar is FREE, and spaces are limited, so be sure to arrive a few minutes early to ensure a spot in the webinar room. See you there!