Valentine’s Day gifts for students are simple for teachers with our personalized Valentine’s Day noteboooks! We had such a tremendous response to our personalized Christmas notebooks, that we decided to bring you some fun Valentine’s Day choices!
This Valentine’s Day, keep student gifts simple and inexpensive with a result that will WOW your students! Our unique PERSONALIZED Student Valentine’s Day Notebooks are the perfect gift for any teacher to give to his or her students.
Let us do all the hard work. After you fill out this simple Google form and pay your invoice, we will create, assemble, and ship your students’ books to your doorstep. We will accept orders for these personalized gifts through Friday, February 3rd, to ensure that you receive your order in time for party day!
Each 8.5 x 5.5 notebook includes:
- Full color, personalized cover
- 20 lined notebook pages
- Spiral binding (may be black, white, or red, depending on our current stock)
- Sturdy cardstock front and back covers
The cost of each notebook is $2.00. If you think about it, by the time you buy Valentine’s Day trinkets and candies for your class, you probably spend the same amount per student. This is a personalized gift that they will truly enjoy!
The ordering process is simple:
- Select your favorite design from the 4 options below.
- Decide if you would like your students’ names in Chalkboard Block Letters or Cursive.
- Fill out the quick ORDERING FORM, using this link or the one provided at the bottom of this page.
- An invoice for payment will be emailed to you. (If you do NOT receive your invoice within a couple of hours, please check your spam folders.) Credit cards or Paypal are acceptable forms of payment. Actual shipping charges will apply (NO hidden handling fees!).
- Your package will be shipped to you within 24-48 hours!
4 Designs:2 Fonts:To order, please fill out our easy Google Form!
Feel free to email us at AppletasticLearning@gmail.com with any questions. Please be assured that all information you share with us is regarded with the greatest confidentiality.