If you are a teacher who is using Go Math in the classroom, you know that the more prepared you are, the smoother your lessons will be. Transitioning into the Go Math program can be a little tricky, but if you have the right tools and organize yourself ahead of time, it will be much more manageable and you will see some great results from your students!
I have made this process a bit easier for fifth grade teachers by preparing a Complete Resource Packet for Each Chapter of GoMath. Here is what is included in each chapter’s packet:
- Vocabulary posters with definitions and visual examples
- Essential Questions posters
- Common Core Standards and I Can Posters
- Visual Example Posters for EVERY Common Core Standard
- Student notebook versions of:
- Vocabulary posters
- Essential Questions
- I Can Posters
- Visual Examples
- 3 Ways to Use Task Cards for the Classroom
- Creating Engaging Student Led Math Centers
- Classifying Triangles
- Teaching Fractions
- Classifying Polygons
Download your FREE teaching printables today!
Join the Appletastic Learning community and receive over $30 worth of free teaching printables today!