If you’re a teacher or a parent looking for high-quality 5th grade math worksheets, look no further. This compilation of 5th grade printable math worksheets that will have your learners engaged and practicing valuable skills.
These are printable downloads with questions AND answer keys provided. Each set of worksheets also includes spiral review problems, so they are perfect for practice, review, test prep, and homework!
Every, single 5th grade math standard is covered for the year with these packets. Help your students gain valuable practice for classifying quadrilaterals, comparing decimals, multiplying and dividing fractions, adding and subtracting decimals and SO MUCH MORE. Everything you need, including answer keys, is included. Just print and go!
FREE 5th Grade Math Worksheets Packet:
Try out these skills based practice sheets with this free set that focuses on comparing decimals. Each page follows a similar format and includes practice for the target skill along with some spiral review questions. These spiral review questions keep old concepts in front of your students all year long.
All of the fifth grade sets follow this format which makes them great for students to work independently. Grab one, two or save when you buy the bundle for the entire year. Here’s a list of all the 5th grade skill sets available.
5th Grade Worksheets for the Year:
PRINTABLE Math Worksheet Packets:
- Numerical Patterns
- Graphing Patterns
- Place Value Patterns 10 to 1
- Order of Operations
- Multiplying by Powers of 10
- Dividing by Powers of 10
- Number Form and Place Value
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Multiplying by 2 Digit Numbers
- Dividing by 2 Digit Divisors
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals
- Dividing Decimals
- Equivalent Fractions
- Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Multiplying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Dividing Fractions
- Fractions as Division
- Classifying Quadrilaterals
- Classifying Polygons
- Measurement Conversion – Standard
- Measurement Conversion – Metric
- Measurement Comparison – Standard
- Measurement Comparison – Metric
- Line Plots with Fractions
- Graphing Ordered Pairs
- Coordinate Graphing
- Elapsed Time
- Volume with Unit Cubes
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms
- Volume of Composed Figures (Additive Volume)
Pin now to remember later!
Looking for more great ideas for teaching math?
Here’s some other blog posts filled with great ideas for engaging your students in math activities that will help them learn!