This oh-so-helpful Morning Work resource will save your sanity and your time during those hectic mornings in the classroom! An entire year’s worth of (almost) paperless, NO-PREP Math and ELA Morning Work and bell ringers is included in this 2nd grade spiral review resource.
- Click HERE to see 3rd Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 4th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 5th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
All 180 Morning Work slides are designed to help your students review and practice critical 2nd grade skills in an independent setting while teachers can spend time working on small tasks with individual students or take care of those typical morning tasks in the busy classroom. This resource is NO PREP and copy-free…..simply display the slide for the day and you are set to go for morning work! It’s that easy!
What is included on each morning work slide?
- Word of the Day
- Grammar Check
- Editing Tidbit
- Word Problem
- Fast Math
- Review Math Problem
What exactly does this resource include?
- 180 Slides/Pages of 2nd Grade Morning Work
- Google Slides Link for use in Google Classroom
- PowerPoint slides for projecting or displaying in the classroom
- Guide for Use
- Answer Keys
- Student Response Sheets (choose from Google Forms, Google Slides, or printable)
This resource includes 180 slides of 2nd Grade Morning Work for Math and ELA. We have provided the slides in two separate formats. You choose the format that works best for your digital situation in your classroom:
- Powerpoint – Project the slide for the day onto your interactive whiteboard or display on your computer.
- Google Drive Link – In case your school computer does not have Powerpoint, OR if you wish to use this resource on a tablet or electronic device, you can use the link provided to access the Google version!
This resource now includes digital answer sheets for students to use in the virtual classroom setting. You can provide your students with answer sheets in Google Slides™ or Google Forms™. You choose the option that works best for you! Simply display the digital slide for the day, and have your students complete the questions and tasks in a journal or on the provided student response sheet.
Other options for online learning:
This resource comes with 2 versions of printable student answer sheets in a PDF format. Students can easily edit PDFs with these two options.
- Kami: Easily save valuable time and paper! Kami offers FREE seamless integration through Google Classroom, Schoology, and Canvas. Kami can quickly and easily become the digital pen and paper for all your virtual assignments! With Kami, students can edit PDFs and annotate text with ease.
- DocHub: In a virtual classroom setting, being able to write on a PDF is a must, and you can do it for FREE with DocHub! This PDF editor allows students to type, highlight text, answer multiple choice questions, and so much more! DocHub can be used easily online or with GOOGLE.
You’ll never have to struggle to have a well-organized start to your school day again! With this one resource, you will save hours of time, begin your day with a consistent routine, and help your students practice and master those important 2nd grade skills.
How can this morning work resource be used?
- Remote/Distance learning situations
- In-person teaching
- Homeschool settings
- Test prep and review
- Small group work/centers
- Independent work
- Early finishers
- And of course…. as morning work!
“This has been a life saver for students. The routine is consistent and students are able to log in and complete independently while morning routines are done.” – Allison
“I LOVE THIS MORNING WORK! It is focused and my students can complete it in under 15 minutes that we have for arrival time in the morning. It is also built with a routine so the students are becoming more and more independent as we go on.” – Teacher
“Awesome resource to use as I start my lesson each day. It’s a great time filler as I’m waiting for all my kids to enter Google Meet. My administrator loved seeing me use this. :)” – Second Grade Teacher
“Love! SO glad I purchased this!” – Peyton
“Made my life SO much easier just to be able to project the morning work slides for the kids to do while they waited! Thank you.” – Stephanie