Looking for a fun, hands-on way to explore and learn more about 2 dimensional shape classification? This resource will help your students master 2-D shape classification in no time at all, whether you are teaching your students virtually or in person.
What is included in the 3D Objects Activities Packet?
- 3D Shapes Foldables Teacher’s Guide
- Reference Notebook Cards
- Ten Foldables
- DIGITAL Version for Google Classroom
- PRINTABLE Version
The following shapes and terms are covered in this resource:
- Triangular Prism
- Rectangular Prism
- Pentagonal Prism
- Triangular Pyramid
- Square Pyramid
What are some ways teachers can use this resource?
- Have students complete and paste into math journals.
- Enlarge and create an interactive bulletin board in your classroom.
- Have students create posters and display in your building.
- Assign digital activities through Google Classroom.
- Use the classification charts for reference in notebooks.
- Project the digital charts and activities for instructional support.
Reviews from Happy Teachers and Homeschooling Families:
“A wonderful way to practice these concepts with hands-on activities!”
“The printouts were very easy, and provided students with a tangible idea of how these nets turned into the 3D shapes.”
“I have enjoyed using this resource. It is great to give my students a visual example of what the shapes are.”
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.