Looking for FUN 5th grade place value centers that are easy to prep? These place value games and math centers are just the ticket! Choose from a place value dice game, self-checking clip cards, puzzles, number form tic-tac-toe, and more! Perfect for guided math centers, early finishers, sub plans, test prep and more!
This 5th Grade Place Value Centers packet includes:
- Clip Cards – Rounding Decimal Numbers
- Cover the Cupcakes Game – Decimal Number Value
- Solve the Puzzles – Number Form
- Roll & Write – Number Form
- True and False Sort – Decimal Number Comparison
- Tic-Tac-Toe Boards – Place Value, Number Form, Number Comparison
- Baseball Bump – 10 to 1 Place Value Relationships
- Teacher Instructions Sheets for Each Center
- Student Directions Sheets for Each Center
- Full Color Versions
- B/W Ink-Saving Versions
- Answer Keys
There are many ways you can use this packet:
- Guided Math Centers
- Sub Plans
- Independent Work
- Early Finishers
- Skills Review
- Test Prep
- Reward Activities
Each game is directly aligned to a 5th grade CC math standard. The correlating standards are listed inside the table of contents for easy reference.
Prep of the center games has been made as easy as possible for you. Just print onto heavy paper, follow the teacher guides for each center, and set up for your students! I suggest preparing all centers at one time and organizing each game into one file folder so you are set to go!