These high-interest April Writing Activities are the perfect, high-interest way for your students to practice all 3 modes of writing! Your intermediate level students will love these easy-to-use Writing Activities for Google Classroom! Students can choose from 30 different fun writing April writing prompts that are sure to get their creative juices flowing.
This Google Drive resource includes:
• Teacher Directions to make this Google resource easy in every way
• 10 Opinion April Writing Prompts
• 10 Informative April Writing Prompts
• 10 Narrative April Writing Prompts
That’s a total of 30 high-interest writing prompts for your students!
Please look at the PREVIEW above to get a better understanding of this resource.
This product is a great way for you to utilize technology in your classroom. Your students read the prompt provided and then type their response in the text box below the prompt. You can either choose the prompt or mode (opinion, informative, or narrative) or let your students choose their own to work on! So fun for students!
Why should you use a Google Interactive Product?
• Paperless. No cost of printing. No cutting or gluing. No mess.
• Students work directly their own copy of the file
• Ideas and work automatically saved
• Improve students writing skills
• Utilization of up-to-date technology
• 1:1 – Perfect!
• Students highly engaged and actively working
• College readiness
• Access anywhere; no excuses for forgotten notes or books
• For use on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, and other devices
• Students are excited and happy about learning
• Web-based file sharing operates in the online ‘cloud’ and allows you and your students to work on and print files from any computer or device.
Your students will love practicing and refining their writing skills with this digital project! The digital approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely keep your students on-task and excited about writing!
Please note: Purchase of this digital resource is for SINGLE classroom use only. If you are a technology coordinator for a school or plan on sharing with other teachers, please purchase the correct number of additional licenses at a discounted rate. Thank you!!
If you’d rather have a complete printable version of this project, you can find it here:
April Writing Prompt Task Cards
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.