Ready to try a different approach to the traditional book report? Your students will love the Cereal Box Book Report! This packet has everything you need to get your students started on this meaningful project. Includes both a hands-on, printable version or a digital version for remote learning!
What is included in the best-selling Cereal Box Book Report Packet?
- Teacher Guide
- Student Guide
- Extra Accent Project Pieces
- Scoring Rubric
- Commercial Break (Writing Activity)
- And the Award Goes To (Writing Activity)
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards (2 styles)
- DIGITAL Version of Classification Activities for Google Classroom
- PRINTABLE Version
As you can see, this kit goes beyond the normal cereal box book report packet. It includes 2 extra opinion writing activities: Commercial Break and And the Award Goes To… . Awards are even included!
You won’t be disappointed with the results you will see with this project!
What are some ways teachers can use this resource?
- Have students complete the activity as an independent project.
- Have a Cereal Box Book Report Competition.
- Display in the hallway or classroom for a parents’ night.
- Assign digital activities through Google Classroom.
- Assign the project at the end of a classroom novel to assess student understanding.
Reviews from Happy Teachers and Homeschooling Families:
“Terrific change from the typical book report. The kids really enjoyed the project and want to do another one! The project was well planned and all I had to do was make copies for the kids.”
“My class was so excited to have a fun book report format… and we’re the envy of the other classes in our grade with their boring book reports!”
“This made my maternity leave SO MUCH EASIER! Because it’s such a clear and complete resource, my long term sub was able to use it without any guidance from me. Thank you!”
“Our class loved this! We used it alongside our Revolutionary War unit. Students read books relating to the war and made their cereal boxes to go with the book. The principals even came in on presentation day. It was fantastic!”
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.