Students LOVE real-life learning, and this Create a Planet Project will have them asking for more units just like it! Students can plan their very own planet, create a model, design a planet brochure, and so much more! What better way to have students use real-life math, reading, and writing skills than with this fun science project based learning activity?
Click HERE to SAVE 35% with the PBL Activities Bundle for the Year!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Create a Planet Project Based Learning Unit!
You can use the entire packet for a longer project time-frame, or pick and choose the components that work best for your classroom and schedule.
This engaging Create a Planet Project Based Learning unit includes:
- Unit Guide for Teachers
- Planning the Location
- The Planet Details
- Planet Facts
- Weather Forecast
- Space Specimen Collection
- My Planet’s Lifeforms
- Astronaut Report
- Pack Your Suitcase
- Out of this World Playlist
- My Favorite Space Trip Memory
- Space Snapshots
- Outer Space Calculations (Math Word Problems)
- Drawing and Describing Your New Planet (map skills, descriptive writing)
- Making a Planet Model (hands-on creation and problem-solving)
- Planet Brochure (persuasive and informational writing)
- Scoring Rubrics
- Printable AND Digital Versions
You might also be interested in these other fun reading and PBL resources:
- Design a Haunted House PBL
- Plan a Thanksgiving Parade PBL
- Plan a Road Trip PBL
- How Chocolate is Made Close Reading Packet
- The History of Chocolate Close Reading Packet
As always, please contact me with any questions!
There are no reviews yet.