Students LOVE real-life learning, and this Create a Planet PBL unit will have them asking for more units just like it! Now includes a DIGITAL version! Students will have the opportunity to plan their very own planet, create a model, design a planet brochure, and so much more! What better way to have students use real-life math, reading, and writing skills than with this fun project based learning activity?
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included in this loaded resource!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Create a Planet Project Based Learning Unit!
You can use the entire packet for a longer project time-frame, or pick and choose the components that work best for your classroom and schedule.
This engaging PBL includes:
• Unit Guide for Teachers
• Planning the Location
• The Planet Details
• Planet Facts
• Weather Forecast
• Space Specimen Collection
• My Planet’s Lifeform
• Astronaut Report
• Pack Your Suitcase
• Out of this World Playlist
• My Favorite Space Trip Memory
• Space Snapshots
• Outer Space Calculations (Math Word Problems)
• Drawing and Describing Your New Planet (map skills, descriptive writing)
• Making a Planet Model (hands-on creation and problem-solving)
• Planet Brochure (persuasive and informational writing)
• Scoring Rubrics
You might also be interested in these other reading and PBL resources:
- Design a Haunted House PBL
- Plan a Thanksgiving Parade PBL
- Plan a Road Trip PBL
- How Chocolate is Made Close Reading Packet
- The History of Chocolate Close Reading Packet
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.