Halloween activities have never been more fun, while staying academic! What better way to have students use real-life Halloween math, reading, and writing skills than with this creative, high-interest Design a Haunted House Project? Now includes a DIGITAL version! In this unit, students will have the opportunity to plan and design a haunted house and persuade others to visit their haunted attraction!
Watch the video by clicking the play button above to see all the great components of this resource!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Project Based Learning Haunted House Unit!
This engaging Halloween PBL includes:
• Unit Guide for Teachers
• Planning the Trip
• Choosing a Theme
• Planning the House
• Planning the Props
• Shopping List
• Choosing a Cause
• Halloween Selfies
• The Spooky Playlist
• Candy Corn Concessions (Math Word Problems)
• Mapping Your House Project (design, problem solving, area & perimeter)
• Create an Advertisement Brochure Project (writing)
• A Frighteningly Good Flipbook Writing Project (all 3 modes: informative, persuasive, narrative)
• Scoring Rubrics
Please note: Students can be required to do some research in order to brainstorm ideas. Research guides are not included with this packet.
You might also be interested in these other PBL or Halloween resources:
- Plan a Road Trip PBL Unit
- Halloween Math No Prep Packet
- Halloween Reading Packet
- Halloween Color by Code Parts of Speech
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.