Your students will enjoy learning about the Presidential Elections of the United States with this unbiased interactive packet. Now includes a DIGITAL VERSION for Google Classroom. This hands-on approach to learning will surely help your students learn and understand all about the Road to the White House and the Election Process.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This unit does NOT focus on any specific presidential candidate. It presents the election process and explains how the electoral college works in an unbiased way.
This high-interest, engaging packet has 5 components:
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Flaps and information boxes for showing the Road to the White House. Includes Primary Elections and Caucuses, National Conventions, The Campaign, Election Day, The Electoral College, and Inauguration Day. Great for interactive notebooks!
• Electoral College Interactive Notebook Activity: Students work in small groups or independently to use an electoral vote map to see which candidate wins an election. Guaranteed to help students have a better understanding of electoral votes.
• Information Guides: These resources are good for building background knowledge and providing help with note-taking. Guides for Electoral College and Road to the White House are included.
• Electoral College Worksheet and If I Were President Activity Sheet: Students further explore the electoral college with this worksheet. Answer key provided. Use the fun “If I Were President” printable to let students think about actions they would take as President. These are perfect for displaying on this units’ bulletin board!
• Large Bulletin Board Set: Use these pages for a bulletin board to create an informative display about the Road to the White House. Includes bulletin board header, pennant banner, and photo directions. Add the students’ “If I Were President” pages for a great display!
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students love these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in these other Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Explorers of the World
Road to the Revolutionary War
The Revolutionary War
The 13 Colonies (Geography)
Colonial America – Daily Life
Colonial America – Jobs and Trades
Lewis and Clark Expedition
The Oregon Trail
The Gold Rush
The Civil War – Events Leading to the War
The Civil War
The U.S. Constitution
3 Branches of U.S. Government
Elections and the Voting Process
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Social Studies Interactive Notebooks & Activities Bundle | DIGITAL and PRINT
$93.00Add to cart
Revolutionary War Activities | American Revolution | DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
13 Colonies Life Activities | Colonial America Unit | DIGITAL & PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
3 Branches of Government Activities DIGITAL & PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart