Your students will enjoy learning about the events during the American Revolutionary War with this interactive packet. Now includes a DIGITAL VERSION for Google Classroom. The hands-on approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely help your students learn and understand the cause/effect relationships of events in this period of history!
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
The Revolutionary War events addressed in this packet include:
2nd Continental Congress, Battle of Bunker Hill, Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, Victory at Trenton, Victory at Saratoga, Winter at Valley Forge, Cornwallis Surrenders at Yorktown, and the Treaty of Paris.
This easy to use packet has 5 components:
• Time Line Activity: Students construct a timeline of the major events of the Revolutionary War using the printable timeline boxes.
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the major events can be used for student note-taking and learning the chronology of the events.
• Large Interactive Bulletin Board Timeline: Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the chronology of the events leading to the Revolutionary War. Includes bulletin board header and large foldables.
• Winter at Valley Forge Mini Book: Students create a mini book using these illustrated pages and teacher directions.
• Valley Forge Writing Activity: Students write letters from a Valley Forge soldier’s viewpoint and then create a Revolutionary War postage stamp. Use for a classroom display or in student notebooks.
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You can find each of the individual Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units here:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Explorers of the World
Road to the Revolutionary War
The Revolutionary War
The 13 Colonies (Geography)
Colonial America – Daily Life
Colonial America – Jobs and Trades
Lewis and Clark Expedition
The Oregon Trail
The Gold Rush
The Civil War – Events Leading to the War
The Civil War
The U.S. Constitution
3 Branches of U.S. Government
Elections and the Voting Process
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
US Symbols and Landmarks Activities$3.50 Add to cart
5 Regions of the United States Interactive Notebook Bundle | US Regions
$28.00Add to cart
Causes of the Civil War | Civil War Map and Activities DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
3 Branches of Government Activities DIGITAL & PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart