Looking for a great way to bring in the New Year with your students? “Poppin’ Into a New Year” is a fun and engaging unit that your students will LOVE! It includes a reading comprehension passage, questions, writing activities, and bulletin board set – SUPER easy for busy teachers!
Please click on the preview button above to have a better look!
This easy to use unit includes:
• “History of the New Year’s Eve Ball” Informational Reading Passage
• Reading Passage Question Sheet and Answer Key
• “A New Tradition” Writing Prompt, Prewriting Organizer, Lined Paper, and Illustration Sheet
• Student Goal-Setting Sheet
• “Poppin’ Into a New Year” Bulletin Board Header and Accent Pieces
You may also be interested in these helpful resources:
January Reading/ELA Unit
January Close Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.