Your students will love learning all about the History of Pizza with this interactive close reading passage made especially for Google Classroom. (Includes PRINTABLE version, too!) With interactive, click and drag annotation marks, question slides with text boxes, and a differentiated History of Pizza reading passage at 2 levels, reading has never been more fun or more meaningful!
Click the preview above to get a closer look at this resource.
This easy-to-use, interactive Google Drive resource includes:
- “The History of Pizza” Informational Passage (2 differentiated versions)
- 5 Days of Close Reading Activities
- Guide Sheet
- Annotation Guide
- Answer Keys
- PRINTABLE PDF Version with all passages and worksheets
There are 3 Google Drive link options for you to choose from (just share the desired file with each student):
- History of Pizza Reading Master File with Guide Pages and Answer Keys
- Version A – Easier Reading Passage
- Version B – More Challenging Reading Passage
This product is a great way for you to utilize technology and use less paper in your classroom! Each slide is neatly organized and has interactive components to keep learning fun and simple. The passage slide has click and drag annotation marks, while the question and writing pages have text boxes for your students to enter their answers.
Options for using this resource are endless! Project one slide onto your Interactive Whiteboard each morning for morning work. Have students use them on a tablet for early finisher work. Or assign them for homework….students can access them anywhere by using the Google Drive!
Why should you use a Google Interactive Product?
• Paperless. No cost of printing. No cutting or gluing. No mess.
• Students work directly their own copy of the file
• Ideas and work automatically saved
• Improve students writing skills
• Utilization of up-to-date technology
• 1:1 – Perfect!
• Students highly engaged and actively working
• College readiness
• Access anywhere; no excuses for forgotten notes or books
• For use on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, and other devices
• Students are excited and happy about learning
• Web-based file sharing operates in the online ‘cloud’ and allows you and your students to work on and print files from any computer or device.
Your students will love practicing and mastering making predictions with this digital project! The digital approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely keep your students on-task and excited about learning!
If you’d rather have the printable version of this reading passage, PLEASE CLICK HERE .
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.