Presidents’ Day is a wonderful opportunity to teach an important part of history and all about George Washington to intermediate level students! This packet explores George Washington’s life and his work as an American hero.
Please click on the PREVIEW above to see all the no prep activities included in this packet.
The packet is easy to use; simply print and you are ready to go! No centers to create, cutting or laminating to do, or colored ink to worry about!
This helpful packet includes:
• A Timeline Activity – Students construct a timeline of the major events of George Washington’s life.
• The Face of the One Dollar Bill – Students explore the parts of the dollar bill and design their own dollar bill.
• Words from Washington – Create words using the letters from “Washington”
• Joining Together – Combine sentences using conjunctions
• Number, Please! – A quick research project to match numbers with events and facts from Washington’s life
• George Washington, American Hero – An Opinion Writing Activity
• Coloring Sheets
• Word Search
• Answer Keys
If you like this packet, you may also be interested in:
U.S. Presidents Mini Book Foldables
February Reading Comprehension Passages and ELA Activities
Black History Close Reading Packet
February Close Reading Packet
Road to the Revolutionary War Interactive Notebook and Mini Unit
Events of the Revolutionary War Interactive Notebook and Mini Unit
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.