Prime and composite numbers are fun and easy to master with this convenient NO PREP packet of prime and composite numbers worksheets! Includes prime number coloring and factorization practice. Simply print, copy, and go! Your students will LOVE the fun variety of this resource!
This helpful Prime and Composite Numbers worksheets packet includes:
- What is a Prime Number? (Definitions and Explanations)
- Cross It Out! 100 Number Grid Activity
- Factor It and Label It! List the factors and label numbers as prime or composite
- Prime Puzzle Prime/Composite Number Coloring Puzzle
- What Number Am I? Use the process of elimination and number sense to solve number riddles.
- Prime Number Path Identify prime and composite numbers and color a path.
- Answer Keys
This packet can be easily used in a variety of ways: test prep and review, sub plans, math centers, morning work, independent classwork, homework, small groups, and intervention time.
For more practice with prime numbers, take a look at the Prime and Composite Numbers Math Mastery Worksheets.
Thank you so much,