Your students will enjoy learning about the Regions of the United States with this complete bundle. The hands-on approach to learning includes high-interest interactive notebook foldables, map booklet, memory match game, bulletin board, and unit test! Students will master the US Regions in no time at all with this helpful resource!
By buying this bundle, you are saving 20% off the total price of the 5 individual packets!
Please take a look at the PREVIEW to get a better idea of everything included in this bundle.
This packet defines the regions by the separation of the United States into 5 Regions.
States included in each region are:
Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Lousiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, &West Virginia
West: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, & Wyoming
Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, & Wisconsin
Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, & Texas
Each of the 5 US Region Packets has 5 components:
• Map Booklet: Students create a booklet of the region with the provided maps and guide sheets. The booklet includes a cover sheet, region map, U.S. map, a map of each state, and other pages. Each state page requires students to identify the state’s nickname, capital city, landmark, waterway, and physical feature.
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the region’s states can be used for student note-taking and learning the main features of each state.
• Unit Quiz and Unit Test: The unit quiz and test help you easily assess students’ understanding of each region. Answer Keys included.
• Memory Match Game: Use the colored version for a student learning center or the B/W version for students to make their own games for practice in identifying the states of the region.
• Bulletin Board Set and Activity: Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the states of the each region. The postcard activity is perfect for a culminating activity.
Each packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go!
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
13 Colonies Maps and Activities | Colonial America Unit | DIGITAL & PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
Gold Rush Activities | California Gold Rush | DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
Oregon Trail Activities | Westward Expansion | DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
Continents and Oceans Foldable Booklet Activities | World Map$3.00 Add to cart