Your students will love learning about the 5 U.S. Regions with this complete bundle of 5 Regions of the United States activities. The hands-on approach to learning includes high-interest interactive notebook foldables, map booklet, memory match game, bulletin board, and unit test! Students will master the US Regions in no time at all with this helpful resource!
By buying this bundle, you are saving 20% off the total price of the 5 individual units!
This packet defines the regions by the separation of the United States into 5 Regions.
States included in each of the 5 regions of the United States activities are:
- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
- Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Lousiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, &West Virginia
- West: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, & Wyoming
- Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, & Wisconsin
- Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, & Texas
Each of the 5 Regions of the United States Activities Packets has 5 components:
- Map Booklet: Students create a booklet of the region with the provided maps and guide sheets. The booklet includes a cover sheet, region map, U.S. map, a map of each state, and other pages. Each state page requires students to identify the state’s nickname, capital city, landmark, waterway, and physical feature.
- Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the region’s states can be used for student note-taking and learning the main features of each state.
- Unit Quiz and Unit Test: The unit quiz and test help you easily assess students’ understanding of each region. Answer Keys included.
- Memory Match Game: Use the colored version for a student learning center or the B/W version for students to make their own games for practice in identifying the states of the region.
- Bulletin Board Set and Activity: Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the states of the each region. The postcard activity is perfect for a culminating activity.
Each of the 5 Regions of the United States Activities also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,