Your students will love learning US geography with the 5 Regions of the United States activities included in this complete bundle. The hands-on approach to learning includes high-interest interactive notebook foldables, map booklet, memory match game, bulletin board, and unit test! Students will master the 5 US Regions in no time at all with this helpful resource!
By buying this bundle, you are saving 20% off the total price of the 5 individual packets!
This packet defines the regions by the separation of the United States into 5 Regions.
States included in each of the 5 regions of the United States activities are:
- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
- Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Lousiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, &West Virginia
- West: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, & Wyoming
- Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, & Wisconsin
- Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, & Texas
Each of the 5 Regions of the United States Activities Packets has 5 components:
- Map Booklet: Students create a booklet of the region with the provided maps and guide sheets. The booklet includes a cover sheet, region map, U.S. map, a map of each state, and other pages. Each state page requires students to identify the state’s nickname, capital city, landmark, waterway, and physical feature.
- Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the region’s states can be used for student note-taking and learning the main features of each state.
- Unit Quiz and Unit Test: The unit quiz and test help you easily assess students’ understanding of each region. Answer Keys included.
- Memory Match Game: Use the colored version for a student learning center or the B/W version for students to make their own games for practice in identifying the states of the region.
- Bulletin Board Set and Activity: Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the states of the each region. The postcard activity is perfect for a culminating activity.
Each packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,