It doesn’t get much better than NO PREP St. Patrick’s Day Math and Reading worksheets and activities! This easy-to-use packet is full of high-interest, engaging St. Patty’s Day Math and Reading printables AND bonus coloring pages and word search. Just print and go!
This fun St. Patrick’s Day Math and Reading Packet includes:
- Lucky Charms Math (Fractions, Decimals, Percentages)
- Pot o’ Gold Match Up (2 Versions: Double Digit & Single Digit Multiplication)
- Prime Numbers Patty (Prime and Composite Numbers)
- St. Patrick’s Day Party (Money)
- Lucky Equivalent Fractions (Fractions)
- Sweet Homophones
- Can You Haiku?
- St. Patrick’s Day Point of View
- 8 Editing & Revising Paragraphs
- 2 St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Sheets
- Word Search
- Answer Keys
Use this print and go St. Patrick’s Day Math and Reading packet for:
- Classroom Parties
- Sub Plans
- Independent Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Reading & Math Centers
- Morning Work
NOTE: The worksheet “Math with Lucky Charms” does require the teacher to provide small bags of Lucky Charms. This is the only additional prep work needed for the packet.
Looking for other St. Patrick’s Day resources? Here you go:
March-Themed Reading Comprehension Centers
March-Themed Close Reading Unit
St. Patrick’s Day Flip Book
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.