When schools close suddenly, it can be difficult to find the distance learning resources you need to help your students remotely. Explore 5 resources that make this transition easy and fun!
Distance learning and online learning can be overwhelming. Why not use some ready-made materials to help you and your students?
Here are 5 Distance Learning Resources for Upper Elementary Classrooms:
- BOOM Learning Cards. Have you discovered Boom Learning yet? This nifty app has decks of learning cards that your students can interact with on any device, even a cell phone! Click HERE to try a demo for free. See all my BOOM Learning cards HERE.
- Self-Grading Math Assessments. These handy assessments can be shared with your class right on Google Classroom. The best part? They are all self-grading, so all the work is done for you! Click HERE to see all of my self-grading math assessments.
- Digital Project Based Learning Units. That’s right…digital! Assign these fun learning projects through Google Classroom and share the slides with your students. Students can type their answers and copy and paste images right onto the slides. Super fun and very popular! See the Digital PBL Bundle for the Year HERE.
- Continents, Oceans, and Maps Digital Unit. Students love learning about the world and these interactive slides with draggable boxes and answers make it super fun and engaging. Take a look at the unit HERE.
- Idioms Unit for Google Classroom. Learning and exploring idioms is a piece of cake with this fun unit of activities designed for use with Google Classroom. Click HERE to see this popular unit.
Pin This Post for Later:
Don’t spend hours searching for that great idea you found. Just pin this to your favorite classroom Pinterest board so you can quickly and easily come back when you are ready. You’ll be glad you did.