This oh-so-helpful Morning Work resource will save your sanity and your time during those hectic mornings in the classroom! An entire year’s worth of (almost) paperless, NO-PREP Math and ELA Morning Work and bell ringers is included in this 3rd grade spiral review resource.
- Click HERE to see 2nd Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 4th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 5th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
All 180 Morning Work slides are designed to help your students review and practice critical 3rd grade skills in an independent setting while teachers can spend time working on small tasks with individual students or take care of those typical morning tasks in the busy classroom. This resource is NO PREP and copy-free…..simply display the slide for the day and you are set to go for morning work! It’s that easy!
What is included on each morning work slide?
- Word of the Day
- Daily Inspirational Quote
- Grammar Check
- Editing Tidbit
- Word Problem
- Fast Math
- Review Math Problem
What exactly does this resource include?
- 180 Slides/Pages of 3rd Grade Morning Work
- Google Slides Link for use in Google Classroom
- PowerPoint slides for projecting or displaying in the classroom
- Guide for Use
- Answer Keys
- Student Response Sheets (choose from Google Forms, Google Slides, or printable)
This resource includes 180 slides of 3rd Grade Morning Work for Math and ELA. We have provided the slides in two separate formats. You choose the format that works best for your digital situation in your classroom:
- Powerpoint – Project the slide for the day onto your interactive whiteboard or display on your computer.
- Google Drive Link – In case your school computer does not have Powerpoint, OR if you wish to use this resource on a tablet or electronic device, you can use the link provided to access the Google version!
This resource now includes digital answer sheets for students to use in the virtual classroom setting. You can provide your students with answer sheets in Google Slides™ or Google Forms™. You choose the option that works best for you! Simply display the digital slide for the day, and have your students complete the questions and tasks in a journal or on the provided student response sheet.
Other options for online learning:
This resource comes with 2 versions of printable student answer sheets in a PDF format. Students can easily edit PDFs with these two options.
- Kami: Easily save valuable time and paper! Kami offers FREE seamless integration through Google Classroom, Schoology, and Canvas. Kami can quickly and easily become the digital pen and paper for all your virtual assignments! With Kami, students can edit PDFs and annotate text with ease.
- DocHub: In a virtual classroom setting, being able to write on a PDF is a must, and you can do it for FREE with DocHub! This PDF editor allows students to type, highlight text, answer multiple choice questions, and so much more! DocHub can be used easily online or with GOOGLE.
You’ll never have to struggle to have a well-organized start to your school day again! With this one resource, you will save hours of time, begin your day with a consistent routine, and help your students practice and master those important 3rd grade skills.
How can this morning work resource be used?
- Remote/Distance learning situations
- In-person teaching
- Homeschool settings
- Test prep and review
- Small group work/centers
- Independent work
- Early finishers
- And of course…. as morning work!
“I rarely leave reviews – on this site or others. A product has to be exceptional for me to take the time to write. This resource is a true time saver for busy teachers! I use this first thing in the morning with my students who have learning disabilities and it is a wonderful way to start the day. This morning work gets students thinking – and working – even if they are not ready to begin their day! It’s now January and students understand the routine when they come into class: Unpack, give me their homework, and begin working on the paper on their desk. I also have a virtual student and I sent the entire package to her at the beginning of the year. She prints it out first thing prior to class beginning. It has worked out well. Our district will occasionally close for days or weeks due to Co-vid. I continue to use this during closures and it has helped maintain some semblance of normalcy during a very unpredictable time. Thank you very much for creating this resource!” – Brigitta
“I used this as a review every morning during virtual learning! LOOOOOVE IT! I already have plans for how I am going to use it with my students next year. Thank you!” – Brittany
“Thank you so much for creating this wonderful resource! It has honestly been a life saver for our morning routine. Students love to come in and get right to their morning work! I use this with my 4th graders and it provides a great review of skills previous taught. I also use this for my students who are learning remotely and it has been a huge success. Thank you! ” – Jayna
“Extremely satisfied! My kids needed a little push to transition from ELAR to math and this was prefect. I was needing a quick spiral of skills and thought of making something similar, but this fit so well and saved me tons of time. I printed mine in the event we have a sub and need extra work. Most of my kids love this and start quickly the rest at least get it together when we go over as a class. Bonus, I get a few minutes to prep supplies and links for math!” – Charlotte
“FANTASTIC for morning work! So easy and without making a million copies. Thank you.” – Reagan