This oh-so-helpful Morning Work resource will save your sanity and your time during those hectic mornings in the classroom! An entire year’s worth of (almost) paperless, NO-PREP Math and ELA Morning Work and bell ringers is included in this 4th grade spiral review resource.
- Click HERE to see 2nd Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 3rd Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 5th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
All 180 Morning Work slides are designed to help your students review and practice critical 4th grade skills in an independent setting while teachers can spend time working on small tasks with individual students or take care of those typical morning tasks in the busy classroom. This resource is NO PREP and copy-free…..simply display the slide for the day and you are set to go for morning work! It’s that easy!
What is included on each morning work slide?
- Word of the Day
- Daily Inspirational Quote
- Grammar Check
- Editing Tidbit
- Word Problem
- Fast Math
- Review Math Problem
What exactly does this resource include?
- 180 Slides/Pages of 4th Grade Morning Work
- Google Slides Link for use in Google Classroom
- PowerPoint slides for projecting or displaying in the classroom
- Guide for Use
- Answer Keys
- Student Response Sheets (choose from Google Forms, Google Slides, or printable)
This resource includes 180 slides of 4th Grade Morning Work for Math and ELA. We have provided the slides in two separate formats. You choose the format that works best for your digital situation in your classroom:
- Powerpoint – Project the slide for the day onto your interactive whiteboard or display on your computer.
- Google Drive Link – In case your school computer does not have Powerpoint, OR if you wish to use this resource on a tablet or electronic device, you can use the link provided to access the Google version!
This resource now includes digital answer sheets for students to use in the virtual classroom setting. You can provide your students with answer sheets in Google Slides™ or Google Forms™. You choose the option that works best for you! Simply display the digital slide for the day, and have your students complete the questions and tasks in a journal or on the provided student response sheet.
Other options for online learning:
This resource comes with 2 versions of printable student answer sheets in a PDF format. Students can easily edit PDFs with these two options.
- Kami: Easily save valuable time and paper! Kami offers FREE seamless integration through Google Classroom, Schoology, and Canvas. Kami can quickly and easily become the digital pen and paper for all your virtual assignments! With Kami, students can edit PDFs and annotate text with ease.
- DocHub: In a virtual classroom setting, being able to write on a PDF is a must, and you can do it for FREE with DocHub! This PDF editor allows students to type, highlight text, answer multiple choice questions, and so much more! DocHub can be used easily online or with GOOGLE.
You’ll never have to struggle to have a well-organized start to your school day again! With this one resource, you will save hours of time, begin your day with a consistent routine, and help your students practice and master those important 4th grade skills.
How can this morning work resource be used?
- Remote/Distance learning situations
- In-person teaching
- Homeschool settings
- Test prep and review
- Small group work/centers
- Independent work
- Early finishers
- And of course…. as morning work!
“This is the perfect review of skills that aren’t covered in my curriculum, but the students do need to know. I laminated the answer sheet so I don’t have to print them every day and I project the questions on the board. I absolutely love how easy it is, and it’s the perfect balance of ELA/math review without being too much work for the kids in the morning. LOVE IT!” – Rebecca
“I love this morning work. In the past I have done printed morning work and I hate how much paper and ink is wasted. This work covers a variety of topics. It provides my class the opportunity to both review concepts they have already learned and be introduced to new concepts. I plan to use this resource again next year.” – Madeline
“This was a game-changer for my mornings. I use this first thing in the morning with my kids and it has really changed things. My kids come in, get their answer sheet, and get started, knowing it is what they need to do when they come in. They are loving learning the new vocabulary. Some have even used the words in our daily conversations.” – 4th Grade Teacher
“This is so excellent!! This has become the first activity that my students work in while everyone is logging on and I am taking role. Really happy I bought this. ” -Jennifer
“This is an EXCELLENT resource. Students have something to do once they enter class in the morning, which establishes a routine. The only thing I have to do is put up the slide for the day! Highly recommend!” – Miss Drew
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.