Looking for FUN 3rd grade numbers and operations math centers that are easy to prep? These addition and subtraction games and operations math centers are just the ticket! Choose from 3 digit addition and subtraction games, self-checking clip cards, puzzles, 2 step word problems tic-tac-toe, and more! Perfect for guided math centers, early finishers, sub plans, test prep and more!
Click HERE for 4th Grade Numbers and Operations Math Centers.
Click HERE for 5th Grade Numbers and Operations Math Centers.
This 3rd Grade Numbers and Operations Math Centers packet includes:
- Clip Cards – Adding Whole Numbers within 1,000
- Cover the Popcorn Game – Subtract Whole Numbers
- Solve the Puzzles – Multiply 1 Digit x 1 Digit
- Roll & Solve – Multiply 1 Digit by Multiples of 10
- Draw & Solve – Interpret Whole Number Quotients
- Tic-Tac-Toe Boards – Word Problems
- Ice Cream Bump – Unknown Numbers in Equations
- Task Cards – Number Patterns
- Teacher Instructions Sheets for Each Center
- Student Directions Sheets for Each Center
- Full Color Versions
- B/W Ink-Saving Versions
- Answer Keys
There are many ways you can use this packet:
- Guided Math Centers
- Sub Plans
- Independent Work
- Early Finishers
- Skills Review
- Test Prep
- Reward Activities
Each game is directly aligned to a 3rd grade CC math standard. The correlating standards are listed inside the table of contents for easy reference.
Prep of the center games has been made as easy as possible for you. Just print onto heavy paper, follow the teacher guides for each center, and set up for your students! I suggest preparing all centers at one time and organizing each game into one file folder so you are set to go!
There are no reviews yet.