Looking for FUN 5th grade numbers and operations math centers that are easy to prep? These multiplication and division games and adding and dividing decimals math centers are just the ticket! Choose from order of operations game, self-checking clip cards, puzzles, math problems tic-tac-toe, and more! Perfect for guided math centers, early finishers, sub plans, test prep and more!
Click HERE for the 3rd Grade Operations Centers.
Click HERE for the 4th Grade Operations Centers.
This 5th Grade Numbers and Operations Centers packet includes:
- Clip Cards – Adding Decimal Numbers
- Cover the Popcorn Game – Subtract Decimal Numbers
- Solve the Puzzles – 2 Digit x 2 Digit Multiplication
- Roll & Solve – Multiply Decimal Numbers
- True and False Sort – Long Division
- Tic-Tac-Toe Boards – Dividing Decimals
- Power 10 Bump – Powers of 10
- Task Cards – Number Patterns
- Top This! – Order of Operations
- Teacher Instructions Sheets for Each Center
- Student Directions Sheets for Each Center
- Full Color Versions
- B/W Ink-Saving Versions
- Answer Keys
There are many ways you can use this packet:
- Guided Math Centers
- Sub Plans
- Independent Work
- Early Finishers
- Skills Review
- Test Prep
- Reward Activities
Each game is directly aligned to a 5th grade CC math standard. The correlating standards are listed inside the table of contents for easy reference.
Prep of the center games has been made as easy as possible for you. Just print onto heavy paper, follow the teacher guides for each center, and set up for your students! I suggest preparing all centers at one time and organizing each game into one file folder so you are set to go!
There are no reviews yet.