This fun, interactive 4th grade math Jeopardy style review game will have your students begging for more activities just like it! Get ready for a fun year of math with the exciting, easy to use Math Mania Game Show. Perfect for beginning of year 4th grade math activities at back to school time!
NEWLY ADDED! This resource NOW INCLUDES TWO 4th Grade Math Jeopardy – style games:
- Back to School Math Game – Reviews math concepts taught last year in 3rd grade
- End of Year Math Game – Reviews math concepts taught this year in 4th grade
The Google version does not have the capability for point values to disappear automatically once a question has been used. You will need to keep track your own questions used and points for your teams.
The PowerPoint version will automatically take care of tracking questions and points.
This math review activity is super fun and engaging for students and EASY for busy teachers to use. With NO PREP needed, you’ll be set to review important 4th grade math skills in no time at all!
There are 25 questions at different point values that students can choose from. When they click on any question button, a question appears. Students solve and then you can check answers with the whole class by clicking on the “ANSWER” button.
Each of the TWO engaging 4th grade Math Jeopardy style games in this resource includes:
- Teacher’s Guide & Directions
- 25 Math Review Question Slides
- 25 Math Review Answer Slides
- Digital, Interactive PowerPoint Version
- Digital Interactive Google Slides Version
There are several ways this game can be used:
- Back to School Math Review – Refresh and review math skills learned last year in 3rd grade in a fun way!
- Whole Group Instruction/Review – Display PowerPoint on Smartboard or classroom screen.
- Remote Learning – Share the PowerPoint on your screen with your students.
- Learning Centers – Set up the PowerPoint on a computer or device for students in the center.
- Test Prep Activity – Since the problems cover many different 4th grade standards, this is the PERFECT activity for test prep and review!
All the hard work is done for you! Just open and display the PowerPoint game or Google Slides version. You’ll get some helpful insight with which math skills your students need to brush up on before the big test day.
You must have PowerPoint installed on your computer OR access to Google Slides in order to use this resource. Also, this file is not editable. Thank you!
Please note: Purchase of this PowerPoint resource is for SINGLE classroom use only. If you are a technology coordinator for a school or plan on sharing with other teachers, please purchase the correct number of additional licenses at a discounted rate. Thank you!!