This fun, interactive 3rd grade math Jeopardy style review game will have your students begging for more activities just like it! Get ready for 3rd grade math test prep and even STAAR review with the exciting, easy to use Math Mania Game Show.
Click HERE for the 4th Grade Math Review Jeopardy Style Game.
Click HERE for the 5th Grade Math Review Jeopardy Style Game.
The Google version does not have the capability for point values to disappear automatically once a question has been used. You will need to keep track your own questions used and points for your teams.
The PowerPoint version will automatically take care of tracking questions and points.
This 3rd grade math Jeopardy style review activity is super fun and engaging for students and EASY for busy teachers to use. With NO PREP needed, you’ll be set to review important 3rd grade math skills in no time at all!
There are 25 questions at different point values that students can choose from. When they click on any question button, a question appears. Students solve and then you can check answers with the whole class by clicking on the “ANSWER” button.
This engaging 3rd grade test prep/end of year review resource includes:
- Teacher’s Guide & Directions
- 25 Math Review Question Slides
- 25 Math Review Answer Slides
- Digital, Interactive PowerPoint Version
- Digital, Interactive Google Slides Version
There are several ways this 3rd grade math Jeopardy style game can be used:
- Whole Group Instruction/Review – Display PowerPoint or Google Slides on Smartboard or classroom screen.
- Remote Learning – Share the PowerPoint or Google Slides on your screen with your students.
- Learning Centers – Set up the PowerPoint or Google Slides on a computer or device for students in the center.
- Test Prep Activity – Since the problems cover many different 3rd grade standards, this is the PERFECT activity for test prep and review!
All the hard work is done for you! Just open and display the PowerPoint game or Google Slides version. You’ll get some helpful insight with which math skills your students need to brush up on before the big test day.
You must have PowerPoint installed on your computer OR access to Google Slides in order to use this resource. Also, this file is not editable. Thank you!
Please note: Purchase of this PowerPoint resource is for SINGLE classroom use only. If you are a technology coordinator for a school or plan on sharing with other teachers, please purchase the correct number of additional licenses at a discounted rate. Thank you!!
There are no reviews yet.