These FUN math escape rooms for 5th grade and 4th grade will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math skills practice and review! Can your students work in teams to solve math problems and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? Perfect for classroom transformations, math test prep, holiday math activities, or even sub plans!
By purchasing this convenient, easy-to-use bundle, you are saving 35% off the price of the individual packets.
This easy-to-use bundle of math escape rooms for 5th grade and 4th grade includes 11 fun challenges (NO LOCKS REQUIRED):
- Create a Magic Potion (Multiplication)
- Build a Turkey (Multiplication)
- Decorate a Christmas Tree (Multiplication)
- Build a Snowman (2D Shape Classification)
- Valentine’s Bakery (Quadrilaterals)
- Catch a Leprechaun (Decimal Addition and Subtraction)
- Earth Day (Rounding Decimals)
- Find the Hidden Treasure (Equivalent Fractions)
- Outer Space Adventure (Equivalent Fractions)
- Make it to the Beach (Math Skills Review)
- Fill Your Backpack (Math Skills Review)
Students can work in teams or individually to complete all 5 tasks in each of the math escape rooms for 5th grade and 4th grade. As they complete each of the 5 tasks, they will bring you their answers and you will quickly check them. If they are correct, you will hand them a related item (printed on the provided page) and then the next task. They continue this process until all 5 tasks are completed. When they finish, they are a “Challenge Master” and you can give them a prize or an award.
Use the provided Challenge Champions Prize printables to make fun prizes and awards for students!
There are no locks, no hiding of objects, or any extra prep work. The beauty of these escape activities is that they are very low prep. Just make your copies, organize your teams, label your awards (if you want to give prizes), and you’re set!
Of course, some fun music and decorations also help set the stage for each of the challenges!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,