Your students will love learning about the Constitution of the United States with this interactive packet full of engaging activities! Now includes a DIGITAL VERSION for Google Classroom. The hands-on approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely help your students learn and understand all about the Constitution.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This helpful unit includes:
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable layered book with tabs and pages for background information, dates, key people, location, and parts of the Constitution. Great for interactive notebooks!
• Preamble Puzzle: Students match phrases from the Preamble with their meanings with this Interactive Notebook puzzle activity.
• Writing the Constitution Mini Book: Students will enjoy creating this informative mini-book to find out about the Constitutional Convention.
• Information Guide: This sheet in included for convenience in note-taking and foldable completion.
• Bulletin Board: Use these pages to create an informative bulletin board display about the Preamble to the Constitution. Includes bulletin board header, illustrated accent pieces, and photo directions. Add the students’ illustrated “My Freedoms” pages for a great display!
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
If you like this unit, check out my other interactive Social Studies units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Explorers of the World
Road to the Revolutionary War
The Revolutionary War
The 13 Colonies (Geography)
Colonial America – Daily Life
Colonial America – Jobs and Trades
Lewis and Clark Expedition
The Oregon Trail
The Gold Rush
The Civil War – Events Leading to the War
The Civil War
The U.S. Constitution
3 Branches of U.S. Government
Elections and the Voting Process
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Social Studies Interactive Notebooks & Activities Bundle | DIGITAL and PRINT
$93.00Add to cart
5 Regions of the United States Interactive Notebook Bundle | US Regions
$28.00Add to cart
Continents and Oceans Foldable Booklet Activities | World Map$3.00 Add to cart
Presidential Election 2020 | Voting | Electoral College DIGITAL & PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart