This bundle of Parts of Speech Color by Code printables will not only SAVE your SANITY during the entire school year, but it will have your students asking for MORE! Reviewing and practicing parts of speech has never been more fun for students and EASY for teachers!
By purchasing this year-long bundle, you are saving 35% off the price of the individual units.
This resource was created with both students AND teachers in mind. The parts of speech color by code sheets are super easy to prepare. Just copy and go! Students love the change of pace, but they are still reviewing important grammar skills by identifying parts of speech.
There are 6 visually appealing color by code printables in each packet. Each sheet is seasonally-themed and reviews the basic parts of speech. Answer keys are included!
What color by code packets are included in this fun bundle?
- New Year
- Valentines Day
- St. Patricks Day
- Earth Day
- Back to School
The parts of speech reviewed in each packet are:
• Articles (a, an, the)
What are some ways teachers can use this Parts of Speech Color by Code Bundle?
- Have students complete a worksheet as an independent activity.
- Display completed pages in the hallway or classroom for a parents’ night.
- Assign the project at the end of a grammar/parts of speech unit to assess students’ understanding.
- Make copies of all sheets from one packet and let your students complete a sheet of their choice as early finisher work. This method gives them the power to choose, but in the end, all sheets will have been used. Students LOVE having choices!
- Have a holiday coloring contest.
- Use as morning work or homework.
Reviews from Happy Teachers and Homeschooling Families:
“My students LOVE these color by codes! They always want to know if I have one they can do. These are a great review of the parts of speech!” – Samantha
“These are AMAZING! My students enjoy doing them and I enjoy them as they are perfect for station and independent work.” – Cori
“Great engaging assessment tool! Well done! Well worth it!” – Ariane
“Most of my students groan when I tell them we’ll be studying parts of speech, but these worksheets actually bring smiles! Thank you for making an important skill fun again!” – Janice