Are you looking for a different way to learn and reinforce Continents, Oceans, and Maps? Your students will love these easy-to-use Google Drive Activities! Students can practice and master identifying the continents and oceans of the world and also explore different types of maps by using the provided activities on Google slides.
This engaging Google Drive resource includes:
• Continents, Oceans, and Maps Guide (a list of helpful, student-friendly sites where your students can research and learn more about the topic)
• Label It! (continent and ocean map identification)
• Latitude and Longitude
• Types of Maps (physical, road, weather, & political)
• Label It! (continent by shape identification)
• Continents, Oceans, and Maps Vocabulary Quiz
• PDF Answer Keys for all slides
This product is a great way for you to utilize technology in your classroom. Your students simply explore continents, oceans, and maps using the provide site links, then demonstrate their knowledge and understanding by dragging and placing labels where they belong on the slides! So fun for students!
Why should you use a Google Interactive Product?
• Paperless. No cost of printing. No cutting or gluing. No mess.
• Students work directly their own copy of the file
• Ideas and work automatically saved
• Improve students writing skills
• Utilization of up-to-date technology
• 1:1 – Perfect!
• Students highly engaged and actively working
• College readiness
• Access anywhere; no excuses for forgotten notes or books
• For use on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, and other devices
• Students are excited and happy about learning
• Web-based file sharing operates in the online ‘cloud’ and allows you and your students to work on and print files from any computer or device.
Your students will love researching and learning about the world map with this digital project! The digital approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely keep your students on-task and excited about learning!
You may also be interested in my other Social Studies and Geography Resources.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Early Explorers Timeline | European Explorers Activities | DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
5 Regions of the United States – Northeast Region – US Regions$6.00 Add to cart
US Symbols and Landmarks Activities$3.50 Add to cart
Continents and Oceans Posters and Maps Word Wall$3.50 Add to cart