Your students will enjoy learning about the 3 Branches of the United States Government with this interactive packet. Now includes a DIGITAL VERSION for Google Classroom. This hands-on approach to learning will surely help your students learn and understand all about the checks and balances of the Three Branches of the U.S. Government.
Watch the video by clicking the play button above to see all the great components of this resource!
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This helpful packet includes:
• Mini File Folders: These mini file folder foldables are perfect for helping your students discover the duties, members, and checks and balances of each of the 3 branches of government. Great for interactive notebooks!
• Foldable Interactive Table: Students create an interactive table to explore and learn about the checks and balances of the 3 branches of government. This table is ideal for use in students’ interactive notebooks.
• Writing Activity: Students will use the provided application form to apply for a job in the government branch of their choice. A letter-writing template is also included for letters of application and interest.
• Information Guide: This sheet in included for convenience in note-taking and foldable completion.
• Bulletin Board Display: Includes bulletin board header, illustrated accent pieces, and photo directions. Use these pages to create a bulletin board with an informative display about the 3 branches of government. Add the students’ job applications for an eye-catching bulletin board!
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in these other helpful Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Explorers of the World
Road to the Revolutionary War
The Revolutionary War
The 13 Colonies (Geography)
Colonial America – Daily Life
Colonial America – Jobs and Trades
Lewis and Clark Expedition
The Oregon Trail
The Gold Rush
The Civil War – Events Leading to the War
The Civil War
The U.S. Constitution
3 Branches of U.S. Government
Elections and the Voting Process
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Gold Rush Activities | California Gold Rush | DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
US Constitution Activities | US Constitution Preamble | DIGITAL and PRINTABLE$6.00 Add to cart
Landforms Posters and Word Wall$3.50 Add to cart
Social Studies Interactive Notebooks & Activities Bundle | DIGITAL and PRINT
$93.00Add to cart