Halloween project based learning activities like this original Design a Haunted House PBL Unit will get your students excited about learning like never before! What better way to have students use real-life Halloween math, reading, and writing skills? In this unit, students will have the opportunity to plan and design a haunted house and persuade others to visit their haunted attraction!
SAVE 35% on this resource in the PBL Activities Bundle for the Year!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Halloween Project Based Learning Haunted House Unit!
This engaging Halloween project based learning activity includes:
- Printable Version
- Digital Version for Google Classroom
- Unit Guide for Teachers
- Planning the Trip
- Choosing a Theme
- Planning the House
- Planning the Props
- Shopping List
- Choosing a Cause
- Halloween Selfies
- The Spooky Playlist
- Candy Corn Concessions (Math Word Problems)
- Mapping Your House Project (design, problem solving, area & perimeter)
- Create an Advertisement Brochure Project (writing)
- A Frighteningly Good Flipbook Writing Project (all 3 modes: informative, persuasive, narrative)
- Scoring Rubrics
Please note: Students can be required to do some research in order to brainstorm ideas. Research guides are not included with this packet.
You might also be interested in these other PBL or Halloween resources:
- Plan a Road Trip PBL Unit
- Halloween Math No Prep Packet
- Halloween Reading Packet
- Halloween Color by Code Parts of Speech
As always, please contact me with any questions!
There are no reviews yet.