Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is a wonderful opportunity to teach an important part of history and the Civil Rights Movement to intermediate level students! This engaging, hands-on packet of Martin Luther King Jr Worksheets explores Martin Luther King’s life, his “I Have a Dream” speech, and his work to make this world a more peaceful, equal place.
The packet is easy to use; simply print and you are ready to go! No centers to create, cutting or laminating to do, or colored ink to worry about!
This engaging, high-interest packet of Martin Luther King Jr Worksheets includes:
- Timeline Activity
- Close Read Activity – Using the “I Have a Dream” speech reading passage and Close Read techniques, intermediate level students can have a much better understanding of the meaning of this famous speech (ALL directions included!)
- “I Have a Dream” Writing Activity
- “My Dream” Acrostic Poem Writing
- Multiplication Facts Color by Number
- Coloring Sheets
- Word Scramble
- Word Search
- Digital Version AND Printable Version
- Answer Keys
The digital version includes ready-made Google slides for you to share with your class. The slides are visually appealing and easy to use. They include a drag and drop timeline, writing activity, crossword puzzle, and a close read of Dr. King’s famous “I Have a Dream” speech.
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,