Looking for a great way to bring in the New Year with your students? “Poppin’ Into a New Year” is a fun and engaging unit that your students will LOVE! It includes New Year’s reading activities – comprehension passage, questions, writing activities, and bulletin board set – SUPER easy for busy teachers!
This easy to use New Year’s Reading Activities unit includes:
- “History of the New Year’s Eve Ball” Informational Reading Passage
- Reading Passage Question Sheet and Answer Key
- “A New Tradition” Writing Prompt, Organizer, Writing Paper, and Illustration Sheet
- Student Goal-Setting Sheet
- Link to a DIGITAL version in Google Slides
- “Poppin’ Into a New Year” Bulletin Board Header and Accent Pieces
You may also be interested in these helpful resources:
January Reading/ELA Unit
January Close Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.