Story maps and graphic organizers are an easy, effective way to measure students’ understanding of the main elements of stories and literature. This set of maps is perfect for use with ANY fiction book or story! Includes both a printable version AND a digital version for use in remote learning!
What is included in the Story Maps Graphic Organizers Packet?
- 12 Different Book Report Graphic Organizers
- Story Map Cover for Booklet Creation
- DIGITAL Version of Templates for Google Classroom
- PRINTABLE Version
- Suggested Uses and Teaching Ideas
What are some ways teachers can use this resource?
- Make copies of all sheets, including the student packet cover of your choice, bind into a booklet, and let your students fill out a different organizer each time they read a new book. This method gives them the power to choose, but in the end, all sheets will have been used. Students LOVE having choices!
- Choose one sheet and use it after reading a book to your students.
- Use the “Create Your Own Bookmark” page to have students show their understanding of a novel they have chosen. Fold and glue the two sides back to back and laminate. Keep each bookmark inside its matching novel. This way, students can learn a little more about a prospective book before they decide to read it!
- Use a graphic organizer after reading the class selection for the week in your Reading textbook.
Reviews from Happy Teachers and Homeschooling Families:
“Wonderful variety of organizers to use with any short story, read aloud or novel! Easy to assign to Google Classroom or any other learning management system (i.e., Canvas). Love how inviting and organized each slide is!”
“After I printed these off and was organizing them, a student saw them sitting on my desk and asked when he could complete one. Thanks!”
“These pages are great! There are many options to incorporate all types of text. Students enjoy retelling their story using these forms!”
“Prepped and ready to go. Very easy to use!”
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.