Teachers are superheroes and deserve the best teacher appreciation gifts all year long! The impact educators have on children and families alike is so admirable and should not go unnoticed, which is why I’m here to provide 10 of the best teacher appreciation gifts that can be given year round for any occasion or just because!
Thank you, teachers!
Best Teacher Appreciation Gifts
1.Personalized Tumbler. As teachers, we need to stay hydrated and usually have a whole collection of drinks at any given moment, which is why a personalized cup is the perfect teacher appreciation gift! I personally would love a cup with a straw for cold drinks, but this of course can be catered to anyone’s preferences. I thought this one was adorable!
2. Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card. Show the teachers in your life some love by gifting them a TPT gift card! This is a great gift for any teacher to go in and grab something from their classroom wishlist. Shopping for the classroom is always one of the best teacher appreciation gifts!
3. Coffee Gift Card. A gift card to Starbucks or another local coffee shop is a great way to show appreciation for teachers through the gift of a fun, caffeinated drink to brighten their day! You could even combine this gift with a personalized tumbler for the drink of their choosing!
4. Self Care Kit. If you ask me, educators are anything but selfish! With this being said, they deserve some time for self care and relaxation, which is why a little self care kit is another one of the best teacher appreciation gifts. A few items I would include are a candle, scented lotion, and a yummy treat.
5. Amazon Gift Card. The gift of shopping never fails! With an Amazon gift card, teachers can either shop for themselves or their classroom- the choice is completely up to them, which makes this such a great gift!
6. Classroom Books. I took such pride in my classroom library and was always on the hunt for new additions! Books can add up, so a few new classroom books for their collection really can be one of the best teacher appreciation gifts! Here is one of my favorites!
6. Essential Oil Diffuser. Having a classroom that smells nice is a must! Not only does an essential oil diffuser solve this, but it’s also great for providing a calming environment. A diffuser and a few oils would make a great gift for teachers!
7. Tote Bag. Another great option is gifting teachers a cute tote bag for them to carry their school essentials in! You can find a bag perfect for absolutely any educator! The versatility makes this one of the best teacher appreciation gifts. I think this one is adorable!
8. Journal and Pens. I LOVE cute notebooks, stationary, and especially pens and markers. I seriously cannot get enough! Putting together a cute little set of stationary with some nice pens or markers is a great way to show appreciation to any teacher. I would have loved to receive this teacher notepad and some Flair Pens!
9. Comfy Blanket. Gifting teachers a cozy blanket they can curl up on the couch with after a long day is a great idea if you ask me! Comfort is the key to relaxation and this is one of the best teacher appreciation gifts for that purpose! Here is a super cozy option!
10. Teacher Planner. Let’s face it. . . writing lesson plans is not the most exciting task in the world. Having a fun teacher planner complete with stickers and color coding can make it so much more fun! I love this planner by Schoolgirl Style.
Truly the list of amazing gifts that teachers so deserve could go on and on, but I hope these 10 gift ideas get you started in your search for the best teacher appreciation gifts. Remember, it doesn’t have to be a designated occasion to celebrate our educators. Teachers, you are so appreciated and important!