Idioms can be a fun concept to teach in the intermediate grades! Students love this high-interest, engaging unit and teachers enjoy the NO PREP nature of this packet. Simply print and go!
This best-selling packet includes:
• A Guide to Idioms (mini-glossary for teaching)
• My Personal Guide to Idioms – student worksheet
• Idiom Match – Worksheet and Answer Key
• Taking it Literally – Worksheet
• A Banner Day – Illustrated Activity
• What Does it Mean? – Illustrated Worksheet
• Mini Book of Idioms – Foldable
• Idioms Foldable for Language Arts Journals
These hands-on resources work extremely well with students in grades 3-6.
If you like this resource, check out these best-selling ELA units:
Theme in Literature: Theme Match, Fables, Foldables, Writing Organizer and More
Figurative Language Unit: Simile, Alliteration, Personification, More!
Author’s Purpose Unit – Worksheets, Game, Foldable, Activities, Posters, & More
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.