Idioms is such a fun concept to teach in the intermediate grades! Students love the idioms worksheets and activities in this high-interest, engaging unit, while teachers enjoy the NO PREP nature of this packet.
This best-selling idioms worksheets and activities packet includes:
- Printable AND Digital Google Versions
- A Guide to Idioms (mini-glossary for teaching)
- My Personal Guide to Idioms – student worksheet
- Idiom Match – Worksheet and Answer Key
- Taking it Literally – Worksheet
- A Banner Day – Illustrated Activity
- What Does it Mean? – Illustrated Worksheet
- Mini Book of Idioms – Foldable
- Idioms Foldable for Language Arts Journals
- Answer Keys
These hands-on resources works extremely well with students in grades 3-6.
The digital version includes ready-made, visually-appealing Google slides for you to share with your class. They include interactive drag and drop and text box activities.
This packet is perfect for:
- Sub Plans
- ELA Lessons
- ELA Centers
- Interactive Notebooks
- Independent Work
- Remote Learning
- In-Person Learning
If you like this resource, check out these best-selling ELA units:
Theme in Literature: Theme Match, Fables, Foldables, Writing Organizer and More
Figurative Language Unit: Simile, Alliteration, Personification, More!
Author’s Purpose Unit – Worksheets, Game, Foldable, Activities, Posters, & More
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.