Students LOVE real-life learning, and this “Plan an Easter Egg Hunt” PBL unit will have them asking for more units just like it! Now includes a DIGITAL version! Students will have the opportunity to plan and design a fun Easter Egg Hunt, create a map, write a newspaper article, and so much more! What better way to have students use real-life math, reading, and writing skills than with this fun Easter Activity?
Click HERE to SAVE 35% with the Bundle for the Year!
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included in this loaded resource!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Easter Project Based Learning Unit!
You can use the entire packet for a longer project time-frame, or pick and choose the components that work best for your classroom and schedule. I do suggest having an actual Easter egg hunt at the end of the unit….. I mean, who doesn’t love a fun activity?!! I’ve even provided some bonus banners for you to use as a decoration.
This engaging Easter PBL includes:
• Unit Guide for Teachers
• Planning the Easter Egg Hunt
• Egg-Filling Supplies
• Finding a Location
• Egg Decorating
• Egg Hunt Invitations
• Easter Egg Hunt Selfies
• Text Messages
• The Missing Bunny
• Make an Egg Hunt Flyer
• Easter Egg Hunt Purchases (word problems with money)
• Mapping Your Egg Hunt (map skills, map key, spatial awareness)
• Write All About It! (Newspaper Page with informational, narrative, and persuasive writing)
• Design a Game (creating an Easter egg hunt game, trophy design, and presentation)
• Bonus Cupcake Contest Banners
• Scoring Rubrics
You might also be interested in these other reading and PBL resources:
- Design a Haunted House PBL
- Plan a Thanksgiving Parade PBL
- Plan a Road Trip PBL
- How Chocolate is Made Close Reading Packet
- The History of Chocolate Close Reading Packet
As always, please contact me with any questions!
There are no reviews yet.