Students LOVE real-life learning, and this Design a Water Park Project will have them asking for more units just like it! Now includes a DIGITAL version! Students will have the opportunity to design their very own waterpark, create and design a park map, write a description of the world’s best waterpark, and so much more! What better way to have students use real-life math, reading, and writing skills than with this fun project based learning activity?
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included in this loaded resource!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Design a Water Park Project Based Learning Unit!
You can use the entire packet for a longer project time-frame, or pick and choose the components that work best for your classroom and schedule.
This engaging PBL includes:
• Unit Guide for Teachers
• Choose a Location
• Water Park Theme and Details
• Planning the Park
• The Shopping List
• Waterpark Selfies
• The Park Playlist
• Waterpark Concessions (Math Word Problems)
• Mapping and Measuring Your Park (map skills, perimeter, area)
• Smoothie Stand Menu Math (based on students’ menus)
• Waterpark Advertisement Brochure (informational and persuasive writing)
• Waterpark Flipbook (persuasive, informative, narrative writing)
• Scoring Rubrics
You might also be interested in these other reading and PBL resources:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.