Students LOVE real-life learning, and this “Start a Restaurant” PBL unit will have them asking for more units just like it! Now includes a digital version for Google Classroom! Students will have the opportunity to plan their very own restaurant, create a menu, design an advertisement, and so much more! What better way to have students use real-life math, reading, and writing skills than with this fun restaurant project based learning activity?
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included in this loaded resource!
All of the hard work is done for you. Simply print the NO PREP pages, and let your students make the decisions in this fun Start a Restaurant Project Based Learning Unit!
You can use the entire packet for a longer project time-frame, or pick and choose the components that work best for your classroom and schedule. I’ve even provided some bonus banners for you to use on a bulletin board display.
This engaging Restaurant PBL includes:
• Unit Guide for Teachers
• Planning the Restaurant
• Restaurant Supplies
• Name and Design It (Outside View)
• Name and Design It (Inside View)
• Popular Restaurant Themes
• Shopping List
• Choose a Good Cause
• Restaurant Selfies
• Scrumptious Snapshots
• Text Messaging
• Instagram Time
• An Award Winning Dish
• The Dining Playlist
• Mapping Your Restaurant Floor Plan (map skills, map key, spatial awareness)
• Restaurant Menu (Create a menu using printable template)
• Menu Math
• A Restaurant Advertisement (Persuasive Writing)
• Scoring Rubrics
You might also be interested in these other reading and PBL resources:
- Design a Haunted House PBL
- Plan a Thanksgiving Parade PBL
- Plan a Road Trip PBL
- How Chocolate is Made Close Reading Packet
- The History of Chocolate Close Reading Packet
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.