Your students will enjoy learning about the Lewis and Clark Expedition with this interactive packet. Now includes a DIGITAL VERSION for Google Classroom. This hands-on approach to learning will surely help your students learn and understand all about Lewis and Clark and their famous expedition!
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This high-interest, engaging packet has 5 components:
• Map it Out: Students identify main locations on Lewis and Clark Trail on this foldable map.
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the major events can be used for student note-taking and learning the chronology of the events.
• Information Guide: This printable is helpful for student note-taking and for use throughout the unit.
• Letter-Writing Activity: Students can write a letter home from the perspective of an expedition member.
• Bulletin Board: Create a fun, engaging bulletin board with 12 true or false statements about the Lewis and Clark expedition.
The interactive notebook includes these events from the Lewis and Clark Expedition:
Congress Approves Expedition
Lewis Begins Training
Louisiana Purchase Announced
Lewis Recruits Clark
The Journey Begins
Sergeant Floyd Dies
The Great Plains
Crew Meets Sacagawea
Sacagawea’s Son is Born
Great Falls of the Missouri
Bitterroot Range Crossing
The Nez Perce
The Continental Divide
Sacagawea Finds her Brother
The Columbia River
The Pacific Ocean
If you only want to cover part of these events, it is very simple to adjust the packet’s contents to suit your own needs!
This resource also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go!
You may also be interested in these other Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Explorers of the World
Road to the Revolutionary War
The Revolutionary War
The 13 Colonies (Geography)
Colonial America – Daily Life
Colonial America – Jobs and Trades
Lewis and Clark Expedition
The Oregon Trail
The Gold Rush
The Civil War – Events Leading to the War
The Civil War
The U.S. Constitution
3 Branches of U.S. Government
Elections and the Voting Process
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.